Canon PowerShot S100 Camera with Canon WP-DC43 Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_1050_1.jpgIMG_1051_1.jpgIMG_1056_1.jpgIMG_1057_1.jpg
Canon S100 camera with underwater housing. Camera is in excellent mint condition, fully functional and well maintained. It takes great pictures! I am selling because I upgraded to the Canon G16. Comes with: 1 Canon battery, 1 generic battery, Canon charger, 4gb SD card, screen saver on screen.

Underwater Housing (Canon WP-DC43) is in good condition. It has some minor scratches on the housing, none on the lens port. Scratches in no way affect seeing the display. Never flooded. Has wrist strap, flash diffuser, neck strap (brand new, but you won't use this underwater) a full tube of silicone grease, and a counterweight (home made) which makes it only slightly positively buoyant.

$300 for both. Not familiar with forums. Please email me if interested - sweber1@cfl.rr.com Payment by PayPal or cash if picked up. I live in the Melbourne, Florida area. Otherwise I will ship free via USPS priority mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom