COMPLETE Canon 7D SETUP-Ikelite Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 7D DSLR & extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Make an offer or search the 3bay auction to bid.

Here is an opportunity to get a complete underwater photography setup up at a great price! These items new total more than $5000. This will only be sold as a complete setup. (Sorry I am not interested in selling items separately.)
  • For sale is a lightly used Ikelite Canon 7D Housing (not Canon 7D Mark II) with many extras; dual Ikelite strobes, Single and Dual Ikelite Strobe TTL Sync cords, La Luz focus/video light, two Ikelite ports (dome & flat), housing tray, ULCS arms and all attachments for wide angle and macro photography. This setup comes with a carry on size Pelican roll aboard hard case and is ready to go diving...just drop your camera in and get in the water.
  • I am very sad to let this go but the reality is I have a newborn at home and I will not have many opportunities to go dive let alone travel with this underwater setup in the near future.
  • This equipment has been lightly used showing minimal salt water exposure to a few of the push buttons of the housing (see closeup photos) and has been meticulously cared for. If you are familiar with underwater photography you know how important it is to rinse the housing, clean and maintain all o-rings seals and dials between every dive. There is no damage to any of the components and the housing has never flooded. Ports are scratch free. All connections are clean and contacts are good. Dials spin freely, o-rings are in great condition and all spares (extra o-rings, extra screws, dials, lube, etc) included by Ikelite are here.
  • Auction items included:
  • (1) Ikelite Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 7D DSLR-MSRP $1800 Product Number 6871.07 Ikelite | Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 7D DSLR
  • (1) Ikelite housing tray
  • (2) handles
  • (2) top ball heads adapters for ULCS arm attachments
  • (1) Pelican roll aboard #1510 Carry-On Case 1510 Protector - Travel Case | Carry-On Case | Pelican Products
  • (2) DS161 Strobes + Video Lights / NiMH with diffusers and (1) recharge power cord-MSRP $1000/each Product Number 4061.5 Ikelite | DS161 Strobe + Video Light / NiMH
  • (1) Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Single strobe Sync Cord-MSRP $100-Product Number 4103.51 Ikelite | Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Sync Cord
  • (1) Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Dual Sync Cord-MSRP $160-Product Number 4103.52 Ikelite | Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Dual Sync Cord
  • (1) La Luz Optics 800 Lumens Underwater focus / video light Model # L800 http://www.laluzoptics.com/L800.html
  • (1) La Luz Optics charger and (1) spare Li-ion battery
  • (1) Loc-Line flexible arm for focus light to connect to top of housing
  • (1) Dome Port 4-inch Length-MSRP $250- Product Number 5503.50 http://www.ikelite.com/accessories/5503.50-dome-port.html
  • (1) Flat port 5.1-inch Length-MSRP $200- Product Number 5505.45 http://www.ikelite.com/accessories/5505.45-flat-port.html
  • (1) Ikelite 9059.9 Black Zoom Clamp For DSLR Housings
  • (4) 8" ULCS arms http://www.ulcs.com
  • (6) ULCS clamps
  • *Of the above listed items not everything will fit into the Pelican case. These following items will not fit and will be packed separately from the pelican case:
  • (1) Ikelite DS161 strobe
  • (1) Ikelite flat port
  • (1) charger for Ikelite strobes
  • (1) charger for La Luz Light
  • (1) Ikelite ziplock bag of spares
  • Total weight of all equipment including case is 35 lbs.
  • Please let me know if you are interested in Local Pickup before the auction closes so we can make arrangements to delete the shipping costs.
  • Please let me know if you would like more detailed photos.
  • Please ask questions before bidding and thanks for looking. Happy diving.
  • IMG_1420.jpgIMG_1424.jpgIMG_1425.jpgIMG_1427.jpgIMG_1431.jpgIMG_1433.jpgIMG_1436.jpgIMG_1437.jpgIMG_1438.jpgIMG_1439.jpgIMG_1446.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom