Reg set--1st ,2nd, octo & inflator hose-$200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybrainhurtz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
A previous deal fell through this morning so now I am looking for other options.

I do not need anything super fancy as this will be my first setup. However, I've already been burned by a set that was supposedly "just serviced" but ended up being junk so the set needs to be currently serviced and parts readily available. I've got $200 in my paypal just waiting for someone to come by with a good deal. Offer up!

Thanks guys!

I have a reg set up that you might like. PM sent.

Last edited:
No matter what you buy... I recommend you have it serviced. It's only your life in the balance

I have a reg set up that you might like. PM sent.

Thanks... I sent a PM with a few questions.

No matter what you buy... I recommend you have it serviced. It's only your life in the balance

Well, yes I agree with you here... All I meant was that I don't want to end up with a set that needs an additional $150 put into it to get it working again. That's what happened to the first reg set I got used. Thankfully I was able to get a refund.

Thanks guys. Any more offers out there?

I have a set of Dacor Extreme Regs tat dive great you can have for 75.00 1st stage 2nd, Octo. The breath great and are built like tanks but the down side is that Dacor no longer supports them so when you have the serviced you have to hunt around a bit.

I have a set of Dacor Extreme Regs tat dive great you can have for 75.00 1st stage 2nd, Octo. The breath great and are built like tanks but the down side is that Dacor no longer supports them so when you have the serviced you have to hunt around a bit.

I think I will pass on the Dacors... I am looking for a set that I don't have to search around for parts for. Thanks for the offer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom