Aqualung Legend Supreme First Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for sale is 1 Aqualung Legend Supreme First Stage ACD regulator. This is Aqualungs finest first stage that is paired with the Legend Supreme. It is ACD, fully and environmentally sealed, rated for cold water and the ACD feature keeps out contaminents from the first stage. This regulator is brand new, never used, never wet, I inquired from a lot sale from a closing dive shop and this is the last one. These are in high demand and are an excellent regulator for the beginner or the advanced diver. I personally use it with my Legend Supreme and it is flawless. The ACD feature also makes the first stage super clean, rarely, if ever, needing service. I am asking $150 or best offer plus shipping and paypal 3.8%. PM me with any questions/inquiries you may have.

Attachments

• Aqualung Legend LX 026.jpg
    Aqualung Legend LX 026.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 83
Any offers on this brand new, never used, never wet Legend Supreme ACD regulator? If not I will post on Ebay!!

SOLD!!!!! Thanks SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom