APEKS Flight travel regulator *NEW* $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a set of APEKS Flight first stage and second stage regulators for sale. I have tried Aqua Lung Micron and APEKS Flight, and I found the breath-ability to be about the same but the APEKS are tougher and I bought one for myself and used it for about 20 dives so far. If you notice the first stage is coated so I imagine it's less prone to erosion (or it's all in my head but it sure looks good and unique). I also believe APEKS can go colder because the company is more tech oriented. Being a travel regulator I also like the fact it didn't skimp out on ports (4MP and 2HP) even with the reduced size and weight. These will save a lot of room when you fly on the small plane to a remote island, trust me.

My wife dives much less, so she has no urgency and wants me to spend time to find the hard-to-get pink one instead. So these are going up for sale at a loss to me. It has never been outside of the box! $450 including PayPal and shipping in the U.S. Reasonable offers are entertained.

Link to APEKS Flight

Link to Aqua Lung Micron (for comparison)

IMG_0770.jpgIMG_0771.jpg

If you really want the pink one, I know a shop here in SoCal that has 1 in stock. Pm me if you want the contact name and number of the shop.

Thanks but I have to get rid of this one first :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom