For Sale: Aqualung Legend LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy
Aqualung Legend LX

I am selling a gently used Aqualung Legend LX regulator setup (2005 model). It is in excellent working condition only having been used on a dive trip to Indonesia this past December - 35 dives. Prior to that, it was kept in a climate controlled area of my house. This is a high performance regulator with light use and priced to sell.

• 1st Stage: Over-balanced diaphragm type design gives it a quality & exceptional ease of breathing with a reliable performance even at increased depth rates.
  • 2nd Stage: Its lightweight design is nearly buoyant in the water, being balanced it delivers air with ease of flow regardless of tank pressure, its Diver-controlled Venturi Adjustment Switch can be used to manually reduce the free flow on surface or adjust airflow as needed.
  • Mouthpiece: Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece eliminates jaw fatigue.
  • 2 high-pressure ports and 4 low-pressure ports, curved constructed for flawless hose configuration and coated with Black polyurethane to protect the exterior metal surface.

PayPal only please

I am selling this one for $400.00 plus $15.00 for insured shipping in the United States.

International interests please email me at doug@underwaterlightroom.com for an accurate shipping quote.

Aqualung Legend Regulator-1.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-2.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-3.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-4.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-5.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-6.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-7.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-8.jpg Aqualung Legend Regulator-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom