FS or FT a rare vintage SeaPro Zepher 2nd Stage regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmc1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is a vintage SeaPro Zepher 2nd stage regulator which is an apparently very uncommon or just not talked about on the internet. It has a very unique design with a side vent and and angled hose attachment. The white nob looking thing stops free-flow by pulling it out. If it looks like the hose attachment point gets in the way let me assure you that it does not. All of the internal rubber components are in fantastic condition and the regulator appears to be in working order. I will test it if someone wants me to. I strongly suggest that you read the article in the pictures for more information on it. This would make a great addition to a regulator collection. I will sell it to anyone who offers a reasonable price or a working more modern 2nd stage regulator or any other reasonable offers. I am completely open to negotiation.
WIN_20131202_180834.jpgWIN_20131202_180828.jpgWIN_20131203_152322.jpgWIN_20131203_152311.jpgWIN_20131203_152343.jpgSEAPRO ZEPHER (2).jpgSEAPRO ZEPHER (3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom