APEKS XTX200 and XTX40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esbuff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Apeks XTX200 first and second stage and XTX40 octopus. Excellent shape. Only selling because I am only diving 4-5 time per/year and I thought someone else might be able to use them. They are set up for yoke, but I also have the permanent DIN connection that will come with it, an Aqualung regulator bag and if want it a UWATEC SPG

Look like the exact same set just sold on EBAY for $505 and for those who know APEKS and their retail that was a great price.....however I'd like to avoid EBAY and their monster fees so start here......

$490 shipped with insurance CONUS sales only for XTX200/XTX20 and DIN conversion
$550 shipped with insurance CONUS sales only for XTX200/XTX20 and DIN conversion and the UWATEC SPG

Also listing for sale the an OCEANIC VT3 air integrated wrist computer. Great shape. A few marks on screen PROTECTOR,Less than 30 dives. include original box, manual and I think I have some extra batteries. Looks like $350 for this one shipped with insurance CONUS sales only

i have bought and sold several items here and LOTS on ebay ESBUFF2005 ebay user ID with 580+ 100% positive feedback.

feel free to text or call with questions. eight zero three six zero eight six nine two zero

SCOTT
photo 1 copy.jpgphoto 2 copy.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.jpg
CONUS sales only

Attachments

• cpu.jpg
    cpu.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 407
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom