4 Mk25/S600's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teller

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have four MK25/S600's that I am trying to sell. Two are O2 clean with the SP O2 kit on them and two are standard MK25/S600's. All are DIN. O2 clean ones only have one fresh water dive on them. The standard ones have about 100 dives on them. Well taken care of. Asking $500 each plus shipping and fees. SPG's and hoses are not included. All regs should be checked out by a qualified tech before diving. PM if interested.
2014-02-16 19.03.55.jpg2014-02-16 19.02.01.jpg

Last edited:
I have four MK25/S600's that I am trying to sell. Two are O2 clean with the SP O2 kit on them and two are standard MK25/S600's. All are DIN. O2 clean ones only have one fresh water dive on them. The standard ones have about 100 dives on them. Well taken care of. Asking $500 each plus shipping and fees. SPG's and hoses are not included. All regs should be checked out by a qualified tech before diving. PM if interested.
View attachment 177818View attachment 177819
hello are u selling as set? I'm interested in the pic to the right with the Crome ring around the out side. How much??

Two O2 regs are sold pending payment. Two MK25/S600's are still available. First stage, second stage and a LP hose only. Also selling my singles setup. One MK25 with two G250HP's for $400 OBO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom