Ots interspiro mkii divator ffm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Retired from Diving so this has to go to someone who loves to dive and appreciates the wonders of full face mask diving! I have a full facemask DIVATOR MKII with brand new visor with new visor frame , visor and ABV valve, Brand new spider head harness,brand new hot mic comms and speaker kit. This will need to be serviced as it has been stored for over a two years and is missing one booger bar screw and one plastic diagphram disc holder. (small plastic piece inside the mask)I will also thrown in two minor maintenance kits for free. These kits are 271.00$ from OTS. Also included in sale is OTS Padded mask bag and LP hose and swivel! I can email more pictures to those interesed. The LED light and accessory rail in the picture are not available. The visor pictured here is the old one. New one is crystal clear. A steal at $475.00 shipped to your U.S address. Jump on this before I put it on Fleabay.

IMG_1296.jpg IMG_1292.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 751
Sale pending. Ill let you know if it falls through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this mask is still available.

Indeed. Available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom