Aqualung Mikron 1st/2nd Regs + Octo.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ.Pdx

Registered
Reaction score
The time has come to clean out some gear I don't use anymore.

This is an Aqua Lung Mikron regulator set. This includes the 1st & second stage regulators as well as the octopus/secondary regulator.

The Mikron is small in size, but it is NOT a bottom of the line non-adjustable regulator.

It was designed for travel and/or smaller people and is a quality piece. It has good adjust-ability and breath-ability. I never had any issues with this system. I've just upgraded to another set and don't need these anymore, that's all. They really are in great shape and I would trust them to dive tomorrow

DISCLAIMER - While these are in excellent working order and have always received excellent maintenance I would highly recommend that they be serviced by a professional technician before you use them.

That being said, you can still buy these new from Aqua Lung. Just the 1st/2nd stages retail for about $440. I'm asking $210 and that includes the octopus reg and hose.

email/text any questions.

Thanks for looking,
- Mark 524.jpg528.jpg526.jpg

Is this regulator still available?

Either seller has taken a vacation to Mars or it's been sold. I sent PM and got no reply and no reply to my post here either. Time to look elsewhere I guess. Leisure Pro sell for $349 new which for brand new isn't too bad.

Either seller has taken a vacation to Mars or it's been sold. I sent PM and got no reply and no reply to my post here either. Time to look elsewhere I guess. Leisure Pro sell for $349 new which for brand new isn't too bad.

Hijacking this thread. Have any of you tried the Micron? I am thinking about adding another set of regulator for travel and this looks pretty good. Light-weight and pretty solid. I played with it at LDS but never had a chance to try it underwater. Any feedback or experience will be greatly appreciated. Tks!

Hijacking this thread. Have any of you tried the Micron? I am thinking about adding another set of regulator for travel and this looks pretty good. Light-weight and pretty solid. I played with it at LDS but never had a chance to try it underwater. Any feedback or experience will be greatly appreciated. Tks!

I'm a relatively new diver...only 120 dives. However, the Mikron is what I purchased as my first regulator and I still use it today. I am relatively small framed so liked the smaller size of the mouth piece. I find that it breaths very well and the adjustment know offers a wide range of flow. I feel like it is a little harder to breath inverted (but not uncomfortably so) but I am very particular. My husband also has a Mikron as a back-up and he does not notice it at all. I am currently thinking of switching to something new but only because getting service locally is a challenge. Overall, I have been very happy with my purchase and would have no issue recommending it to someone else.

My apologies everyone. I have indeed been on vacation to Mars....and have not been anywhere near the forums for some time (obviously) - Life happens. Again, my apologies.

I DO still have this Reg set if anyone is interested.

Love my Mikron. Bought it as my first regulator 5 years ago and still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom