Aqualung Titan LX Supreme, Octopus, Suunto Vyper computer and compass (2 sets)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twisni7010

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale 2 sets of Aqualung Titan LX Supreme (environmentally sealed) regulators with Aqualung octopus, Suunto Pivot console with Suunto Vyper computer and compass. Included BC hose and Aqualung regulator bag. Regulators been in storage for years (last serviced in 2002), I'd strongly suggest have them cleaned and serviced before use. I put new batteries in computers but they may need new o-rings too.
Any questions, feel free to ask.

Asking $325 per set plus shipping OBO
IMG_1711.jpgIMG_1707.jpgIMG_1712.jpgIMG_1717.jpgIMG_1716.jpgIMG_1714.jpgIMG_1723.jpg

I bought the first set and they were in very good condition and arrived in nice packaging! He shipped very quick and I just got the set back from the dive shop where they were serviced and the guy that did the service work said they were very well taken care of. If your thinking about buying a set go ahead it's a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom