Scubapro MK25/S600 Deep Blue Ti-Core Regulator, New!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortysmadre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have a brand new in the box, never been wet Scubapro MK25/S600 Deep Blue Ti-Core Regulator up for sale. Sells for $1099 in stores, first $750 gets this one including shipping to the lower 48 states. Local pick up is available in S FL. Thank you.

DSC_3393.jpg

Here's a photo, this regulator is beautiful!

I know that Titan are lighter, what is benefit of Blue ?

From Scubapro's web site:

The flawless performance of our best-selling air balanced second stage made super lightweight and corrosion resistant, with an interior titanium barrel. Combined with our ultimate piston controlled first stage, all in a jewel-colored deep blue PVD finish. The PVD finishing process also guarantees high scratch and corrosion resistance.

Hope this helps.

From Scubapro's web site:

The flawless performance of our best-selling air balanced second stage made super lightweight and corrosion resistant, with an interior titanium barrel. Combined with our ultimate piston controlled first stage, all in a jewel-colored deep blue PVD finish. The PVD finishing process also guarantees high scratch and corrosion resistance.
Isn't it also the only one with ^ except for the S600T?
New Titanium Core 2nd Stage: the titanium interior barrel makes this regulator super lightweight and resistant to corrosion
I'm pretty sure the Tech Black and the regular S600 are brass.

You're correct diversteve.

The flawless performance of our best-selling air balanced second stage made super lightweight and corrosion resistant, with an interior titanium barrel.

New Titanium Core 2nd Stage: the titanium interior barrel makes this regulator super lightweight and resistant to corrosion

In both these marketing statements they offer no gain over the plastic barrel!

Combined with our ultimate piston controlled first stage, all in a jewel-colored deep blue PVD finish. The PVD finishing process also guarantees high scratch and corrosion resistance.

Are they saying that the chrome version is Low scratch resistant? I have some very old MK25s they don't have scratched!

I have 5 reg sets with MK25 and 2 x s600, so I believe they are a great regulator but the differential between the models is aimed at broadening the market and up-selling, no reason to buy the new one without a new feature! If you dont have a MK25/s600, is the cost difference for "scratch resistant" or "Blue" worth it? Is the weight difference of the barrel worth it?

Just a different perspective

Hi shortysmadre,

I'm really interested in buying your reg. I to live in south Florida as we'll so local pick up would be great. Please feel free to contact me at 786-303-0242. If I don't answer leave a message

My regulator has sold. Thanks to all for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom