Sidemount Zeagle Flathead 7's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have this set of sidemount DIN regs - they're the best regs I've ever breathed off of. Rubber hoses, SPGS come with it, and are 2 months shy of 2 years old. They're up for service in November. I have and will ship with the original boxes and the warranty is still good. A lot of parts were replaced on the inside of the first stages last November/December because they had an IP creep problem, directly at the Zeagle factory in FL - I have the list still if you want to know, as well as all receipts of what's been done to them. One of the hoses is 7', the other is 40".

I'm looking for a new Sola 800 photo light with the red Light capability with a hand/goodman mount, and a new or used LM sidewinder reel in exchange.

Here's some pictures. One of the faces has a good scratch on it, and the first stages have a little wear around the corners. I'll leave the mouthpieces (one aqualung comfobite standard size, one generic you can see in the below picture) bungie for the 'backup' reg, and dustcaps on. They were saltwater regs for the most part, but got soaked in fresh water and rinsed after every dive. It'd be nice if you could pitch in 15$ for shipping.

(this one is the one with wear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom