Appraisal assistance request- Magnum II, Sherwood Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iceguy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Appraisal assistance request- Magnum II, Sherwood Scuba

While I was more active a number of years ago, I now typically only dive while on vacation and do not travel with scuba gear.
I am interested in selling the little equipment I have.
I don't know what it is worth or really how to go about selling it, so I am appealing to the masses on this website for assistance in appraisal and recommending a venue for sale.

Specifically I am interested in selling a Sherwood Scuba Magnum II 2nd stage (attached). I have not used this regulator in 2 years, though I did open it up to check for corrosion/growth and found none. Can anyone tell me what one of these would retail for (assuming it was in good condition)? It is definitely not the latest iteration of this make/model.

Second, any thoughts on trying to sell through a website like this one, versus Amazon? Or a local dive shop?

Thanks
-Jesse

Attachments

• 2014-08-03 22.40.32.jpg
    2014-08-03 22.40.32.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 131
You will get more for it if it has its annual service complete before you sell it and include a copy of the service paperwork.

Check sold listings on eBay...

Back
Top Bottom