Conshelf 14 XIV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WebmasterJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking to purchase a couple conshelf XIV or 14 1st and second stages.
Conshelf14.gif

They look like the above picture, please send me a PM (private message if you have one or more for sale) putting together gear sets for niece and nephew.

I have a new one for sale, see attached photos, the price is $150 plus shipping- that's a bargain for this reg.
Cheers

Attachments

• P1010606.jpg
    P1010606.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 54
  • P1010605.jpg
    P1010605.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 62
  • P1010603.jpg
    P1010603.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010600.jpg
    P1010600.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 57
  • P1010604.jpg
    P1010604.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 59
I have an old 2nd stage that I would be willing to part with for the right price. What are you offering?

reefrat that is a good price for a new XIV, wish that deal had been around when I bought mine a couple of years ago as I would have jumped on it, I am currently putting this gear together for my niece and nephew who are new dives and I am not sure if they will stick with the sport, so am on a budget and looking for used XIVs

Rich Keller I sent you a PM I am looking for a second stage so maybe we can get together on it

Update: currently looking for two second stages and possible one more first stage

Thanks!

If you are still looking for a first stage, I have one I will sell for $75. Price includes shipping and I will have it serviced and O2 cleaned before I ship it to you. Email me at tanktest@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks akdeepdiver, as of today just looking for two second stage Conshelf XIVs.
Thanks!

I have a new one for sale, see attached photos, the price is $150 plus shipping- that's a bargain for this reg.
Cheers
I am very much interested in buying your requalator for the said price. please contact me how we can close the deal and how i can pay you and other details. Thank you!

---------- Post added November 13th, 2014 at 12:32 AM ----------

@Reefrat, I am very much interested in buying your regulator. Please contact me for the details and the arrangement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom