Atomic M1 Din regulator for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCRMichael

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have an Atomic Din M1 for sale. I have had it for a couple of years and it had been the best regulator I have ever owned. I recently upgraded to their T3s to save on weight which is the only reason I am selling it.

It is environmentally sealed. The M1 breathes better than any reg I have ever tried and it is the only reg that has never given me issues in really cold water.

Asking $400 OBO.

You can pick between the braided hose that is on it, the original rubber hose that came with it or a rubber atomic 7ft hose.

62be11c398720fbd0a6b33535099e1cf.jpg

Email michael@diveaddicts.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was the last service? do you have the receipt from your original purchase and the last service?

When was the last service? do you have the receipt from your original purchase and the last service?

I don't think I have a receipt. It is a couple years old and the suggested service on Atomic M1s is every 2 years so I would recommend having it serviced even though it is functions great right now.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom