Poseidon Cyklon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.kieks

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Poseidon Cyklon 5000 3950 1st stage with second stage (I think it's a Poseidon Cyklon 300), it's a good reg, just not what I really need right now, I need doubles regs and I haven't been able to find a match for this one, it does make a good singles set up and it will come with two hoses, one is ~7ft and the other is somewhere closer to 30" it was serviced earlier this year, probably wouldn't hurt to have a tech look at it again though. I'm looking for $400-500, though i'm open to offers and will consider trades for decent tech gear.

finding a matching second stage is actually pretty easy, just look for the 3960 that comes with the Jetstreams, identical first stage.

Poseidon 3960 1st Stage Scuba Regulator Used | eBay

A few of them show up regularly. Post a few pictures, unfortunately the set isn't worth $400-$500,
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...poseidon-300-regulator-1st-2nd-octo-$250.html
That one hasn't sold for $200, the first stage on yours is a bit better since it is balanced, but it's not going to make much of a difference, you might get $200 for the set if both of the second stages are metal *300* instead of plastic *5000*. Good luck. If they're both metal I might consider working a trade for a doubles set of Hog D1 classics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom