Scubapro Regs MK 17's & MK 25's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trixxie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
2 MK 17 G250V DIN regs for sale (one set does not have a hose and the dive/predive knob was broken while taking pictures of items
013.gif
)

all of the DIN sets have 29" hoses (except the one noted above that does not have a hose) $350.00 for the one with hose / $300 for the one without the hose

1 MK 17 S555 DIN ($350)
1 MK 17 S600 DIN ($350)
2 MK 25 S600 (both yoke) regular O/W set up with octo, LP inflator hose and only a pressure gauge (no depth gague) ($550 each)
plus shipping for all

I just used one of the MK25/600 on my trip to Roatan this past June. Works great but I would recommend annual service for all sets. I can send pics or post later as needed.

All regs show signs of normal use (scratches) but all are in excellent condition - well taken care of and always maintained.

these regs will be at the Amigos dive center swap meet this saturday.. come get chu one! save on shipping

we will also have Nomad sidemount rigs XL and L, HP Faber 117 (don't know hyrdo date) 1 L Women's 7MM W2 waterproof wetsuit
and 1 Men's XLTall 7MM W2 suit

Are either of the Mk25/S600 still available?

Back
Top Bottom