Poseidon Jetstream (Odin) Sidemount Set: Ready to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLSharkMagnet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Up for sale is a complete Poseidon Jetstream(Odin) set for sidemount. Includes 2.5" HOG Black Face luminescent SPGs on 6"double-braided hoses, 34" and 84" double-braided hoses for second stages with Omniswivel's (type that includes the integral OPV), and one 16" LP inflator hose. All regulators were serviced just over a year ago, and have been on about 30 freshwater dives since service. Price is $550.

Prices DO NOT include shipping. Please contact me directly at rareplantbroker (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address to receive a quote for shipping, or with any other questions (PM’s don’t always come to my email). All items will be shipped with insurance coverage for the amount of sale, no exceptions. Once shipping rate is calculated and approved by the buyer, I will send you an invoice via Paypal. Item(s) will be shipped the next business day after payment clears my account. Local pickup for items is available, and I will offer a 3% discount for cash payments at time of pickup.
Items are sold “as is” with no warranty offered by the seller. Any diving equipment, even in perfect working order should be inspected by a qualified technician prior to use—as this is life support equipment.

Attachments

• jetstream reg set.jpg
    jetstream reg set.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 311
  • jetstream reg set long hose.jpg
    jetstream reg set long hose.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 236
  • jetstream reg set short hose.jpg
    jetstream reg set short hose.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 271
Just a quick note on Poseidon regulators: Poseidon provides a lifetime warranty an all regulators--all you need to do is register them and have them serviced by a Poseidon certified tech every two years....

that warrenty info may be true or untrue..I really doubt it being true..But if it is true , it is still up to the facility doing the service to honor the warrenty .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom