Preferably Apeks...Aqualung/Scubapro Reg set under 500$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maresia

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey!
I am looking to buy a used reg set of either Aqualung/Scubapro but preferably Apeks if possible! Under 500 and willing to ship to Canada. Would need pics as well as how many dives and last service! I am looking to get myself a second reg set as I set out on another dive adventure and want to make sure I have a good second reg for those long dive days :)

What is the reasoning for limiting your choices to those brands? Is it due to the availability of local servicing. If so check with your local shop. They may have some used items that you would not have to pay shipping on. If it's not for that reason then you have a bunch more choices. I ship to Canada on a regular basis.

I've tried many regs and seem to think they are easier breathing, servicing seems to be easier as well. I've worked at several dive shops and cannot find any ..thats why I am posting :( Is there a reg in particular you are selling that you think is really good..I'm willing to look at others :)

I am getting ready to post an ad for my Sea Elite Boss RX650 balanced regulator. While Sea Elite is Divers Supply house brand, I believe it is an Apeks regulator (at least that is what the instruction book indicates). The reg is 2 years old and has only been on three dive trips, so it is like new. Only 1st and 2nd stage with braided hose.

P2195593.jpg

Why not get a brand new SP MK25/S600 for $500?

Scubapro MK25/S600 50th Anniversary Edition

---------- Post added February 23rd, 2015 at 02:27 PM ----------

ps. That place happens to be my LDS. They are legit and an authorized SP dealer. I can't believe they haven't sold out of those reg sets by now.

I am getting ready to post an ad for my Sea Elite Boss RX650 balanced regulator. While Sea Elite is Divers Supply house brand, I believe it is an Apeks regulator (at least that is what the instruction book indicates). The reg is 2 years old and has only been on three dive trips, so it is like new. Only 1st and 2nd stage with braided hose.

View attachment 203537
Hi Barracudabill, I saw that you were getting ready to post the regulator. How much are you looking for? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom