Two Zeagle flat head 6 for sale $500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my two (2) regulators, they are in great condition and only had one owner (me). its (2) flat head 6 environmentally sealed first stages with (2) Zeagle second stages, 7 ft octopus hose for sharing in tight areas, small SPG, Drysuit hose with large quick-connect for ease with dry gloves, and (1) hose for a power inflation. Ideal for technical diving, open water, cave etc. Will perform ad 2015-02-25 23.19.14.jpgmirably in any conditions.2015-02-26 07.40.21.jpg

Hello. Can I know the procedure to become a underwater welder??

HATZ

I assume you think the only diving done here is for work, hence your question?
Some of the best wreck diving takes place off NY/NJ shoreline, you would be very surprised, there happens to be a very vibrant dive community here.

Hey pace line. Yes I'm a huge fan of NY and NJ wreck diving. That's pretty much all I dive. If you can dive theses wrecks off our shore lines, with our vis, bone chilling waters, and ripping currents, diving anywhere else on the world is pretty much a cake walk. Our community takes a lot of pride in diving where we are from.

I have used the Flathead VI for years and highly recommend them. As good or better than any reg I've used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom