Atomic Aquatics sealed ST1 and SS1 combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuktuk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Atomic Aquatics environmentally sealed ST1 and SS1. Both purchased in 2009. 2-year service interval, both last serviced April 2014. Used, but works like new. ST1 first and second stages retails new for $950. SS1 retails new for $250. Asking $600 for the regulator setup. Also selling a Haclyon Eclipse Wing with 30 lbs positive buoyancy bladder. Steel backplate with harness adds 6 lbs negative buoyancy. Halcyon Eclipse Wing retails new $800, asking $400.

Attachments

• DPP_1557.jpg
    DPP_1557.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DPP_1556.jpg
    DPP_1556.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 168
SS1 and Halcyon BCD sold. ST1 Regulator sealed 1st stage and 2nd stage with comfort swivel still available for $600. Thanks.

Will accept $550 for Atomic ST1 sealed first stage with comfort swivel hose. Regulator in great shape, last serviced April 2014 (2 yr service interval). See Atomic's website for details on the ST1 Atomic Aquatics ST1 Regulator.

With busy diving season coming up, I'm a little more interested in making a quick sale. Price down to $500 for ST1 yoke sealed first stage and second stage. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Would like to sell this reg soon. Asking $450 plus shipping costs. Atomic regulator bag included. Reply or send me a message. This is a steal for this high quality reg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom