Hog sidemount regulators D3 with switchback regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale are a set (2) of one year old Hog D3 with switchback regulators setup for sidemount Both regulator hoses are Dive Rite seven foot kevlar braided, each first stage has 6 inch braided hoses with thin whiteface psi gauges and lpi hoses. They work perfect but I am no longer diving sidemount so go to a new owner. I paid $1000, yours for $500 shipped to lower 48.

why are you selling? Even if you aren't diving sidemount they are still perfectly usable for singles and doubles...

i have more regs than I need right now so having these sit around with the cost of parts kit and rebuild fee isn't financially tenable for me. Cheers.

IMG_0760.jpgIMG_0761.jpgIMG_0762.jpgIMG_0763.jpgIMG_0764.jpgIMG_0765.jpgIMG_0766.jpg

Here are some pictures. Forgot to mention, each first and second stage will get a fresh rebuild from my authorized Hog Repair shop.

Environmentally Sealed?

Oh, guess the pictures show that they are....

Since I tuck the hoses they actually do quite well....If I hog loop them they can get a little floaty.....

Ok sent

---------- Post added July 11th, 2015 at 09:20 PM ----------

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom