New in box Scubapro MK17/A700 reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavachickie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubapro MK17/A700 regulator (polished finish). New-in-box, never taken out of the box (which means certainly never used). Manual is sealed, Preferred Parts Replacement card is still factory zip tied to the hose. This is a YOKE style connection.

Selling because we're simplifying our dive gear collection, and this was a backup spare. Four regs per person is enough, we've decided. :wink:

This is a great reg for cold water diving. Check out the stats at SCUBAPRO - MK17/A700 .

Sells new for $759, yours for $500 (plus actual cost of UPS shipping with insurance from Salem, OR to you if you can't pick it up in person.)

IMG_2944.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Din or yoke?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yoke. Thanks for asking, I've updated the listing.

Item still available. Answered a few questions in PM, held it for someone who didn't come through. Dropping price to $400 plus cost of shipping (your preferred method, with insurance).

Serious buyers only, please. No, I don't do layaway/hold it until you get paid/finance it for you/barter for sex/trade for goats. ;-)

HELP ME DECLUTTER!! :)

Item has sold. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom