Double Steel 72's Current Hydro and Vis So. Fla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mksmith713

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a pair of doubled steel 72's that were supposed to be sold to a snowbird from New York who was going to pick them up in mid October but I haven't heard back from him so I'm offering them here again.
They are in current hydro and vis having been tested in April 2010.
The valves are mismatched with one HP and one LP though the work absolutely flawlessly.
Both valves are DIN with one being a pro valve that can be converted to yoke.
The band have a rubber spacer so they can be used with 7.25" and 8" tanks.
I was asking $250. for the pair but will let them go for $200. if you can pick them up witin the next 2 weeks.
The valves, manifold and tank bands are worth about $200.00 by themselves.

ScubaBoard Gallery - t42

will you ship if i pay the cost i only need the tanks have double manifold and bands already let me know if this is possable and the shipping cost to 25704

Bump......looking for local sale.

They also have the plugs so if you wanted to split them up and dive them as singles, you can.

I have an aside question.
Do you have to use a double wing since these are 72s? Just curious thanks.

I know someone on the board was successfully using ID 72s with softbands on a 30# singles wing. My 55# wing is too big for my twin 72s, but I think any steel banded doubles would be too wide for any singles wing. They're only 0.3" narrower than a pair of HP100s if you use modern spacing like these seem to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom