never used al 80 doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefffalcone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a brand new set of al 80 doubles. I have never used them. Local pick-up only or i could meet you if you are between southern maine and boston. Asking $300. Will post pics tomorrow

I also have two older lp steel 100s. Asking $100 a piece. (yoke valves)

yes. i forget which brand. Ill check tomorrow. I know this is a great deal. Someone else on here is asking 4 for the same thing with 10 yo tanks. these tanks have never hit water

damn, wish you were local, I'd take the 100's. Although I cant find any info on an LP 100, just HP's.

on second though I would ship if someone wanted to pay for it.

How old are the aluminums?

how old is "older" on the 104's and were they bought matched or are they different stocks?

I believe I said a couple of time the al 80s are new. never used. purchased 3 years ago. The lp 104s are a matched set i think from mid 80s. They are in storage. Ill check the original hydro tomorrow. As you probably know age isnt a big deal with steel tanks and $100 bucks is a great deal for any tank that passes hydro. If u take them and the fail hydro, I'll give you your money back. They are worth almost as much as scrap with the price of steel these days

I would like to talk to you about the 104's I live 60 miles west of Boston on RT2. Please PM me your email address. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full and would not allow me to send you another message.

Thanks

Dan

Dan,

I hope you are getting the LP104s for me :D You really don't want those heavy pigs that will break your back on the dry.

To OP:

Please PM for quick sale and pick up of all tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom