doubled Scupapro Faber 95s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmufieldhockey8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Original and only hydro was 1996
300 bar Sherwood valves.
Highland Bands (I think)

$550

These babies have been sitting around wishing they could be used for almost 10 years!

They have the typical paint chip on the bottom as well as a little cosmetic rust on the bottom, but overall look good.

I'm a poor college student again so help me out.

Tanks are located in Auburn, AL and can be delivered to Marianna, FL this weekend 9/4 or to Pensacola 9/19. Can probably find somebody to take them to cave country from Marianna but would prefer a Marianna pickup.
EDIT: these can indeed be delivered to Luraville area

They're not in hydro but I'd be willing to get them hydro's and 02 cleaned for you and tack on however much it costs.

100_1971.jpg

100_1970.jpg

100_1972.jpg

Last edited:
ok... pending hydro, these can be picked up near Akron, OH in about 2 weeks or I can deliver sometime next week either Wed or Thursday anywhere along interstate 75 up to Cincinnati, and then interstate 71 up to Akron. In the next few weeks I'll be in Cleveland and Detroit as well.

$550

I can also deliver to Marianna, FL and possibly Clearwater, FL in early January.

If you're interested let me know asap, (like now) as it will dictate where I take them to get hydro'd.

...I can also deliver to Marianna, FL and possibly Clearwater, FL in early January.

If you're interested let me know asap, (like now) as it will dictate where I take them to get hydro'd.

I'd like to have 1 tank if you make it to Clearwater. I'd go $150 or so for a tank. If the prices can be worked out, would anybody else in the Tampa/Clearwater (southwest Florida) area interested in a "group buy" to get this poor college kid some money?!?

I'd rather sell the entire set. I'm a poor college kid too :(

sorry.. misread it

hey little college kid:cheerleader: I don't know if you do still have your double setup but
I'm really interesting 500$ and I will pay the shipping to florida!
is this is a deal for you ??

i;m in birmingham and interested

Sorry I stopped checking this for a while.. they are available- have a 1/10 hydro and getting vip'd tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom