spare Air tank and Acc. - (New) two Fresh water dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcham5150

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Spare Air tank with cover and attachments used two times just want to get out of the hobby $150 firm you pay the shipping.

Attachments

• spare air.JPG
    spare air.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 76

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread title has been fixed. Posts that are no longer relevant have been removed.

<snicker> Docc.

I thought this was a NITROX spare air as was clearly stated in the other thread??? The picture is NOT Nitrox and it is the picture likely taken from the LP website so we really have no idea what is being sold.

Perhaps the OP can clarify exactly what he is selling and provide a picture of the actual product. That would be most helpful and will help pique interest and maybe get a bidding war started :thumb:.

I was looking for a Spare Air, since I cant afford a can light I figured it would be a good place holder for my 7ft hose . . .

Its a spare air tank thats is, comes with a cover, all that attachments used twice. $120 you pay the shipping let me know so I can get you a price on the shipping my mother in law works to the post office she might be able to get me a deal. I hate scuba diving unfortunitly I jumped the gun and purchased everything under the sun. Cash in while you can becasue someone's going to be the richer for it.....:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom