Trade my LP85s got your HP100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00wabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to trade my Worthington LP85s for a set of similar HP100s.

I have 2 tanks they are about 1 year old. Still have 4 years on hydro I believe. I will check tomorrow to verify. There is aboslutely nothing wrong with them.

I bought them with the idea that I could overfill them and get more air in them but because I travel with them a lot of various shops this hasn't been the case so I believe moving to a tank with the volume I require would be better.

I have 2 tanks to trade for your 2 tanks. We can discuss trading the valves or just the tanks if I find someone interested. I am also interested in purchasing a third tank if you have it.

Currently I am in Morehead City, NC but will be travelling by motorhome up the east coast towards Burlington,VT in the next month. I can meet anywhere along that route.

I have 2 PST 100's 3442 psi tanks and a 3442 psi 120 available for sale or trade. Give me a call at 910 455 1116. I'm in Jacksonville NC.

Back
Top Bottom