7/8 manifold, valves and matching bands for pst 120's or similar diameter tanks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geoscience

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a set of bands a manifold and two matching valves by sherwood that were on my pst (Genesis) doubles when I bought them. I turned them into singles and I no longer need them. As you know, these are hard to come by. This setup will fit any tanks that are 7.25 inches in diameter and have 7/8th valves. So basically, they fit almost all Pressed Steel Tanks. 250 or best offer.

they're not that hard to come by just not found that often. XS still makes them actually. NESS usually has one or two used ones on their site.

Here are the pictures. Make me an offer 20140801_231146.jpg20140801_231058.jpg20140801_231036.jpg20140801_231003.jpg

I can't tell given the design: are there two o-rings on each side of the isolator or just one?

It's a Sherwood 6300 series manifold. I serviced and rebuilt it myself a couple of weeks ago. One inner and one outer o-ring on the crossbar. See attached. Same as yours?

Attachments

• Sherwood 6300.jpg
    Sherwood 6300.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 180
It's a Sherwood 6300 series manifold. I serviced and rebuilt it myself a couple of weeks ago. One inner and one outer o-ring on the crossbar. See attached. Same as yours?

No, mine's got a double barrel o-ring on each end of the one-piece iso body…it's also a Genesis, though, so it's probably just a different design.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom