WTB worthington x7 hp100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TotDoc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a pair of these...and I really need 2 more. I would love to find these relatively local to the Tampa area, but I'm willing to travel a bit for some nice tanks. I am hoping to use these and single tanks for now, and I would really love to find them already fit with the XS scuba indicator valves. I would not rule out a set of doubles with a convertible manifold, however. Please let me know if you have some available for sale!

Thanks!

I could also use a single 120, as it turns out...

.. still looking

They are scarce and people are not selling them since they stop production. I have two Worthingtons, but ended up buying two more Faber 100HP.

As it turns out, someone did contact me and I bought a pair of the 100's that are in excellent condition. They came set up as doubles with a thermo manifold and indicator valves on all 3 knobs. I'd still love to find a HP 120 to match the one I have sitting around, but all in all, I am a happy guy!

I have 2 100's that I'm going to sell, if you want another one or do a trade for your 120. One of the tanks is a Worthington and the other is a PST, both are "Hot Dipped Galvanized" 3442psi with convertible valves. Current hydro's and VIP's. I will ship them.

What are you asking for each one, if still available?

---------- Post added December 20th, 2014 at 11:13 PM ----------

Spearit are 100's still available

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom