2 "Ikelite Pro-V8 LED Video Lights" FOR SALE (charger and batteries available)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Nygren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale are 2 Ikelite Pro-V8 LED Video Lights. They are brand new never used. I bought them to use with my GoPro, but ended up getting everything I need for my SLR and no longer need the ProV8's. I also have a brand new universal charger I would like to sell with the lights. I am asking $250 each for the lights (I will include a set of 8 new rechargeable batteries with each for free, they were $32 each on amazon.) Plus an extra $10 if you want the charger. So if you want everything $510, ...just one $250.....just one plus the charger $260. If you buy all of it I will take care of shipping. If you buy only one then I will charge an additional $15 for shipping. I live and work in Kuwait so it will ship out via US post office priority mail. I will accept paypal. There is an attached image with everything mentioned above.

Attachments

• IMG_5036.jpg
    IMG_5036.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 638

Back
Top Bottom