GATES hvx200 with SWP44 plus pelicases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

selky1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
GATES housing for Panasonic hvx200. In excellent used condition. Awesome setup. Will sell it with or without Fathom Super Wide Port SWP 44, which also works with Sony EX1 Gates housing. Both come with their own customized foam pelicases for travel, and all original accessories plus a few extras (spare o-ring kits, etc).

Paid $4900 for the SWP, and it is still in pristine condition.

Paid $6700 for the GATES, in excellent condition. All works like new.

Asking $4150 for both. Contact me if you're just interested in one of the two pieces, or want to see pictures. Otherwise, $50 flat rate shipping in the US (ie- I'll pay the rest, b/c it will be closer to $85+). Overseas, I'll estimate the shipping for you, and cover half of it. Feel free to contact me as well, if you have any questions about the gear kit and how it works. It trims to a balanced neutral buoyancy- that makes for great smooth shots. The optics too, of the glass ports, are impeccable. And the aluminum single piece construction makes the whole thing nearly bombproof.

---------- Post added January 25th, 2013 at 02:00 PM ----------

Dropping price to $3600.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom