Light and Motion Sunray 2000 video light package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the555

Registered
Reaction score
Light and Motion SunRay 2000 LED light system

These are the ones with a battery pod that integrates underneath the housing. Included:

2 light head/ battery pods
4 Lithium Polymer batteries
charger
2 loc line arms to mount the light heads to the housing
locking kit to mount the battery pods to the housing
spare o-ring kit
tripod mounting kit that allows the mounting of a tripod under the housing for macro shooting

These are the most recent version with the more compact heads. Everything is in good condition and good working order. The lights have been rebuilt, with new cables and electronics, to accommodate the updated lithium polymer battery technology. Said batteries are lighter and more reliable than Li-ions. I charge them every few weeks to keep them fresh. The batteries themselves cost more than $100 each, so the whole rig is a steal for anyone who wants great, powerful underwater video lights that deliver a wide, even beam of beautiful white light.

Asking $795 including shipping and insurance. I don't check this site so email me at the555@mindspring.com if interested or if you'd like to see pictures.

Thanks!

Attachments

• P4230576.jpg
    P4230576.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 149
  • P4230575.jpg
    P4230575.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 146
  • P4230573.jpg
    P4230573.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 160
  • P4230570.jpg
    P4230570.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 156
the555 here dropping the price to $750 including shipping, handling, and insurance. An unbelievable steal for a powerful LED lighting system recently refurbished and rebuilt to accommodate Li polymer batteries. Email me at above address.

You gotta be kidding me. $500 for the whole beautiful light rig, you pay shipping, and it's yours.

the555@mindspring.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom