Canon HFS10 w/ikelite housing,pelican case & accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlpreston

Registered
Reaction score
Asking $625 for entire setup $2500 invested
Canon VIXIA HFS10 HD Dual Flash Memory w/32GB Internal Memory & 10x Optical Zoom MSRP $1400 Capture up to 12 hours of HD video to a 32GB internal Flash drive as well as directly to removable SDHC memory cards Genuine Canon 10x HD video lens; DIGIC DV III image processor 1920 x 1080 Full HD recording; SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer Built-in 8.0-megapixel digital camera delivers stunning quality photos 2.7-inch Multi-Angle Vivid Widescreen LCD; HDMI terminal for easy, one-cable connectivity to your HDTV Canon Extended Battery
Ikelite 6095 Underwater Video Housing for Canon VIXIA HF S10 – MSRP $899
Blue Water FilterGreen Water FilterWide Angle Lens
Pelican Storm iM2700 Case MSRP $157 iM2700 Pelican Storm Case Interior Dimensions: 22.00" x 17.00" x 8.00" (55.9 x 43.2 x20.3 cm) Four Press & Pull Latches Double-layered, Soft-grip Handle Two Padlockable Hasps Vortex® Valve Flush Powerful Hinges Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin

IMAG0156_1.jpgIMAG0181_1_1.jpgIMAG0176.jpgIMAG0173_1_1.jpgIMAG0161_1.jpgIMAG0165_1.jpgIMAG0170_2.jpgIMAG0167_1.jpg

Ok everyone what's it going to take to sell this entire setup?
I would be interested in trading you my flat port for your dome port and throwing in $100 as well if you are interested. I have the same setup as you but would like your dome port.

Oh and to any other people interested in this setup it is a steal of a deal and the video camera takes amazing footage. You wouldn't go wrong and His price is SUPER LOW!!

why don't you piece it out? sell these items separately on scubaboard and ebay.... you WILL get $300-$350 for the camcorder, $100 exchange for the wide angle lense that I am offering (still leaving you with a flat port), $75 for the case ( which I might also be interested in) $35 for the color correction lenses, $100-$150 for the housing...Add it up!! You would get your full price easier by piecing it out. I am looking to upgrade to a bluefin or gates housing and when I sell my setup I will definitely piece it out.

just a suggestion

Chet
250-462-0260

I just may have to do that I haven't had much luck trying to sell the entire setup on ebay

Let me know if you are interested in selling /trading plus $100 for the dome port. I will be away from Nov 16 - 27th in Mexico so if you send me a message and I don't get back right away bear with me. Good luck selling everything. I really don't understand why it hasn't sold....too many lazy people out there turning to Go Pros !! but....they are missing out on a setup that is way better than a Go Pro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom