Complete HD Gates setup with Canon HF S21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baitballer

Contributor
Reaction score
This complete HD underwater video set up, includes a Gates Housing complete with two ports, standard and flat for macro, and internal red filter with the Canon HF S21 camera. This complete set has been used on about 50 dives, I took it to Indonesia for a month and was amazed at the quality of the footage it takes.

The camera was my back up one so it has hardly been used. I used if for topside footage only. It has all of the items that come as standard as well as an extra battery. The Canon HF S21 was their top of the line consumer model and has a 64GB internal hard drive as well as two SD card slots.

The housing a few very minor marks and scratches on it but nothing that effects the footage and the standard port has some paint chips on the outside but nothing on the lens itself. It is very easy to use and since you can use the remote control in the housing you can access all of the camera controls such as white balance etc.

It comes complete with a Pelican case which everything fits into (and is hand baggage) and a complete set of O-rings and full instructions.

This setup cost over $4000 new, I would like $1600 plus shipping, it is in Florida.

Any questions just let me know.

Attachments

• DSC_0813.jpg
    DSC_0813.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0821.jpg
    DSC_0821.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_0831.jpg
    DSC_0831.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0834.jpg