Give away Adapter for gopro camera 1 inch ball mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi . Guys

I would like to introduce you an Adapter for your action camera . Which enable to connect your gopro to your underwater arm system .
The retail price is US$22.9 on My store But Today I am gonna to give away to SB members

I just need to charge US$2.11 ,I charge it because I just want you guys can understand our business procedure.

Here is the check out link to pay US$2.11

I will send out free shipping by singapore post . Worldwidely. But Please leave your Scubaborad name under the post when you buy it.

Attention: Only the first 5 SB members Can get the Gopro ball mount adapter in US$2.11.and each person can only get one.

Good luck to all, And I will list here about who win the Ball mount adapter. Here below is the photo to show the adapter.
140a2c16-2ed0-4d55-9c23-c00dc470dbfe.jpg
1c0cc8e7-7f4d-4e74-afbc-5ccdbdd9ee5c.jpg

Cheers

[FONT=&#24494]Congratulations SB ID [/FONT][FONT=&#24494]Ramon Fregoso [/FONT][FONT=&#24494]got his gopro adaptor in just US$2.11

Tracking no. is [/FONT]
RP314005142SG Sent by singapore post . Tracking website is ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING

Four left only.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom