Professional Sony HVR-V1E Camera with Gates Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gates V1E Housing.jpgV1 Camera.jpgProfessional Sony V1E Camera with Gates Housing

I am selling my much loved professional underwater package as I recently upgraded my equipment.

The HVR-V1E is a compact and lightweight professional HDV camcorder. In addition to offering 1080/50i acquisition, the camera provides 25p shooting, making it ideal for film-makers who wish to create a more cinematic look and feel to their production.

Check out this film which i shot entirely on the V1E to see what the camera can do: Daymaniyat Islands | Dubai Corporate Video Production - Seraph Production

As always, the Gates housing is excellent quality, durable, "bulletproof" machined aluminium with an anodized finish, sealed with nickel-acetate process.

Adjustable Handles let you find the best balance and position for your hands on the controls.

Reliable Mechanical Controls mean no sticky buttons or faulty electronic controls.

Interchangeable ports allow easy switching between Flat, Wide, and Super Wide Ports– the housing comes with the Standard Port SP44.

DEPTH: 450 feet
DIMENSIONS: 14.5" x 9.1" x 6.8" (12" including handles)

COST FOR CAMERA AND HOUSING: $3500

I am based in Dubai but can ship anywhere in the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom