Looking for a GoPro 3 black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TONY CHANEY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
  • I know that there are a lot of divers wanting the latest and greatest in diving equipment. I was just woundering if someone was getting rid of their older GoPro in order to get the newest one. LCP back is a must.​

I have a Hero3+ black with LCD back, 3 batteries, several cases/mounts (waterproof and skeleton), suction mount, and remote.

What would you like? Shoot me an offer by PM or d2racing at yahoo

Dan

vy43mp.jpg

10fuwqt.jpg

Due to death in the family, I was unable to get back with ChemGuy. My bust! Anyway, I am still looking for a GoPro 3 Black plus.

I have a Hero 3+ Black. Has the LCD back, blackout housing, and all the standard stuff. Shoot me an offer. Used very little.

Akivisuals,
I am really trying to get in touch with you but I can't wrap my head around this new forum setup. Please tell me how to PM you. I am very interested.

Not sure if you're still looking--I recently put mine up for sale, it's squeaky clean perfect, like new, and complete. I listed it as a Tec Dive gear package.

Back
Top Bottom