Coltri LP 280 Nitrox Rotary Silent Membrane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Coltri LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent

I have the above nitrox membrane system and I am having a few problems. First of all, I am due to change the oil and oil filter for this unit, however, my local dealer who I have purchased the machine from does not know what the serial number for the oil filter is and therefore cannot send me the proper spare part. Can you tell me what oil filter I need, what the serial number is for it? I don't want to open the machine yet to have a look at the old oil filter. I would think that just telling them "oil filter for LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent" should be enough, but evidently it is not :)

Also, I now have an error code and the machine will not run, The error code is AL-2

The code means: IN 2 (OR alarms) goes to N.O. (Normally Open) which is some sort of electrical problem.. but I have no idea what. Sounds like a need a proper technician.

Also, is there a list of spare part numbers for this unit?

Best regards

Mike Veitch

Hi Mike,

I would like to confirm the model you have to help with answering your questions. You can see our current model manual here: http://www.nuvair.com/manuals/LP_280_Rotair.pdf
Page 13 shows a picture of the current model. Can you confirm this is your compressor ?

If not could you send me a picture of the compressor: james@nuvair.com

I will look into your error message and get back to you once we confirm the model you have.

James
james@nuvair.com
Nuvair supplier of High Pressure Compressors, Low Pressure Compressors, Breathing Air Compressors, Industrial Gas Compressors

Coltri LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent

I have the above nitrox membrane system and I am having a few problems. First of all, I am due to change the oil and oil filter for this unit, however, my local dealer who I have purchased the machine from does not know what the serial number for the oil filter is and therefore cannot send me the proper spare part. Can you tell me what oil filter I need, what the serial number is for it? I don't want to open the machine yet to have a look at the old oil filter. I would think that just telling them "oil filter for LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent" should be enough, but evidently it is not :)

Also, I now have an error code and the machine will not run, The error code is AL-2

The code means: IN 2 (OR alarms) goes to N.O. (Normally Open) which is some sort of electrical problem.. but I have no idea what. Sounds like a need a proper technician.

Also, is there a list of spare part numbers for this unit?

Best regards

Mike Veitch

Faced with a similar problem, explained to me what it means error code AL2 (compressor LP-280 NITROX ROTARY SILENT)
lp280_rotary_silent.jpg

This is the message I received from Coltri

Hi Mike
This alarm relate to the breaker switch
either the emergency stop button is pushed in or the breaker in the control box has tripped. The control box can be accessed by removing the right hand side unit panel then you will se a white control box. In there will be a breaker switch, this can be reset
Regards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom