Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Coltri LP 280 Nitrox Rotary Silent Membrane

Barangay Pasaway

Has not set a "status"

Photos

Coltri LP 280 Nitrox Rotary Silent Membrane

Coltri LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent

I have the above nitrox membrane system and I am having a few problems. First of all, I am due to change the oil and oil filter for this unit, however, my local dealer who I have purchased the machine from does not know what the serial number for the oil filter is and therefore cannot send me the proper spare part. Can you tell me what oil filter I need, what the serial number is for it? I don't want to open the machine yet to have a look at the old oil filter. I would think that just telling them "oil filter for LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent" should be enough, but evidently it is not

Also, I now have an error code and the machine will not run, The error code is AL-2

The code means: IN 2 (OR alarms) goes to N.O. (Normally Open) which is some sort of electrical problem.. but I have no idea what. Sounds like a need a proper technician.

Also, is there a list of spare part numbers for this unit?

Best regards

Mike Veitch

Equipment Manufacturer

Has not set a "status"

Lp 280 rotary silent help

Hi Mike,

I would like to confirm the model you have to help with answering your questions. You can see our current model manual here: http://www.nuvair.com/manuals/LP_280_Rotair.pdf
    Page 13 shows a picture of the current model. Can you confirm this is your compressor ?

If not could you send me a picture of the compressor: james@nuvair.com

I will look into your error message and get back to you once we confirm the model you have.

James
    james@nuvair.com
    Nuvair supplier of High Pressure Compressors, Low Pressure Compressors, Breathing Air Compressors, Industrial Gas Compressors

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Veitch View Post
    Coltri LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent

I have the above nitrox membrane system and I am having a few problems. First of all, I am due to change the oil and oil filter for this unit, however, my local dealer who I have purchased the machine from does not know what the serial number for the oil filter is and therefore cannot send me the proper spare part. Can you tell me what oil filter I need, what the serial number is for it? I don't want to open the machine yet to have a look at the old oil filter. I would think that just telling them "oil filter for LP280 Nitrox Rotary Silent" should be enough, but evidently it is not

Also, I now have an error code and the machine will not run, The error code is AL-2

The code means: IN 2 (OR alarms) goes to N.O. (Normally Open) which is some sort of electrical problem.. but I have no idea what. Sounds like a need a proper technician.

Also, is there a list of spare part numbers for this unit?

Best regards

Mike Veitch

New User

Has not set a "status"

Faced with a similar problem, explained to me what it means error code AL2 (compressor LP-280 NITROX ROTARY SILENT)

Barangay Pasaway

Has not set a "status"

Photos
    This is the message I received from Coltri

Hi Mike
    This alarm relate to the breaker switch
    either the emergency stop button is pushed in or the breaker in the control box has tripped. The control box can be accessed by removing the right hand side unit panel then you will se a white control box. In there will be a breaker switch, this can be reset
    Regards