looking for a part number for tubing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landonnin1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone,
I am looking for the black tubing that runs between the stages and the pressure gauges, also used on auto drains and I want to make sure I get the correct stuff as I am adding gauges to all 3 stages on my compressor
Does anyone have the Parker number for this ?
Thank you
Matt

Stainless Steel tubing 1/4 X .035 A-269 304 SMLS 5240 PSI working pressure comes in 20 ft lengths
Right off the Parker invoice
Jim Shelden

Stainless Steel tubing 1/4 X .035 A-269 304 SMLS 5240 PSI working pressure comes in 20 ft lengths
Right off the Parker invoice
Jim Shelden

Jim,
He may be looking for the 1/8" or 1/4" plastic/nylon tubing some companies use for lower stage gauge and ACD lines. Personally, for gauge lines I would go with 1/8 x .028 SS tubing.

Frogman and CraigAClark,
I was looking for the tubing Craig is referring to. But i didn't know what the high pressure stage had running to it. I will just use stainless tubing that I have already then. I was just worried about vibration of the tubing and thought the Nylon would handle it better. I asked about the part number because Parker tubing is rated to 2500 only.
Thank you both for the help
Matt

Frogman and CraigAClark,
I was looking for the tubing Craig is referring to. But i didn't know what the high pressure stage had running to it. I will just use stainless tubing that I have already then. I was just worried about vibration of the tubing and thought the Nylon would handle it better. I asked about the part number because Parker tubing is rated to 2500 only.
Thank you both for the help
Matt

At the gauge end, I wrap the 1/8" tubing around a piece of 1" brass round stock to form a "vibration loop".

American Airworks has the small black hose available in 17", 21", 25" & 47" lengths in stock. They can't be cut to reduce length. The 17 & 25" have JIC 1/4 37d flair on one end and the other end is for a gauge with O-ring seal. 25" JIC x o-ring. 21" & 47" JICxJIC fittings. A part number would be AC95710-0213 would put you in the right number range if calling. We have gauges with NPT and with o-ring seal. 200, 1200, 8000 PSI gauges 2.5" w & w/o mounting flange. 800-523-7222 in WV eastern time.

American Airworks has the small black hose available in 17", 21", 25" & 47" lengths in stock. They can't be cut to reduce length. The 17 & 25" have JIC 1/4 37d flair on one end and the other end is for a gauge with O-ring seal. 25" JIC x o-ring. 21" & 47" JICxJIC fittings. A part number would be AC95710-0213 would put you in the right number range if calling. We have gauges with NPT and with o-ring seal. 200, 1200, 8000 PSI gauges 2.5" w & w/o mounting flange. 800-523-7222 in WV eastern time.

OP isn't looking for hose. There is a big difference between hose and tubing. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom