Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Nitrox Dive Planner - MS Excel

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    I just don't log dives

Nitrox Dive Planner - MS Excel

Nitrox Dive Planner
    I made a small simple little MS Excel spread sheet for planning nitrox dives. Input Depth and PO and it gives you the Best Mix, or input the EAN Mix and PO it will give you the MOD also will computes EAD etc. You may use it at will forgive the CRDC shameless advert though! If you suffer any ill effects, tell your lawyer that I really did not make it. I forgot what her name was!!!!!

See cooperriverdiving.com/nitrox/Nitrox_MS07.xls for the MS Excel 97 version
    or
    see cooperriverdiving.com/nitrox/Nitrox_MS07.xlsx for the MS Excel 2007 version.

:popcorn:Will make a good winter time play toy while you eat some popcorn.:popcorn:

Dive Safely or Drown!:mooner:
    JohnnyC

Divemaster
    Badge

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    -Ed in Mill Creek, WA

Emerald Sea Dive Club
    OW, AOW, Boat, Deep, EANx, CPR, First Aid, Emergency O2, Rescue, HSA, DM
    ed@mcnichol.com www.mcnichol.com

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    50 - 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CRDC View Post
    Nitrox Dive Planner
    I made a small simple little MS Excel spread sheet for planning nitrox dives. Input Depth and PO and it gives you the Best Mix, or input the EAN Mix and PO it will give you the MOD also will computes EAD etc. You may use it at will forgive the CRDC shameless advert though! If you suffer any ill effects, tell your lawyer that I really did not make it. I forgot what her name was!!!!!

See cooperriverdiving.com/nitrox/Nitrox_MS07.xls for the MS Excel 97 version
    or
    see cooperriverdiving.com/nitrox/Nitrox_MS07.xlsx for the MS Excel 2007 version.

:popcorn:Will make a good winter time play toy while you eat some popcorn.:popcorn:

Dive Safely or Drown!:mooner:
    JohnnyC
    be nice to have the password

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    I just don't log dives

pw

Quote Originally Posted by pgauvin@sympatico.ca View Post
    be nice to have the password
    password jgc2

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Photos
    If you have an iPhone checkout Nitrox Tools in the App Store. That's what I use.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by SkimFisher View Post
    If you have an iPhone checkout Nitrox Tools in the App Store. That's what I use.
    Ideco does that and a lot more. Check it out in the app store.
    Regards, Docc

back from Kwajalein and Hawaii.........

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Docc View Post
    Ideco does that and a lot more. Check it out in the app store.
    Got that one too I play with a few of them.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    25 - 49
    Hey...I created a Recreational dive planner based on PADI table ...check it out
    Let me know what you guys think

If the file doesn't show in this post...just email me and I'll email it to you
    alberto.zeledon@verizon.net
    Last edited by AZeledon; March 2nd, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: can't seem to see the file uploaded