HELP!!! I'm reconditioning a compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darrentodd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can any one tell me where to get aliminium foil type high pressure flange gaskets and can anyone Identify the compressor in attached jpeg and tell me who manufactured it. Also where can I get spare parts for it in europe.

There is a serial nuber stamped on the sump housing cover plate which is CO 561 ISS 1 OM 6963 DR 854

Attachments

• compressor.jpg
    compressor.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
It's impossible to say for sure without more information. Often serial numbers and model numbers are stamped somewhere. Have you examined the block for these? I'd take this information to a compressor parts dealer, who have indexes to make the process relatively painless. You can order the parts you need at the same time. :)

Thanks, Compressor dealers seem very few and far between here in spain! otherwise I would certainly go to one. I'm open to anysugestions .

It seems to be a case of buy a unit from us use our service engineers forever and dont even think of repairing it yourself.

I know that this may take longer than just dropping into a compressor re-builder, but you could contact the major manufacturers of compressors to determine what it is not. Other than that it's difficult what to suggest...

Added: Air compressors - Tools and accessories. Calle Urogallo 13 28946 Fuenlabrada - SPAIN ,
Tel: +34 916 42 44 50 Fax: +34 916 42 29 03

Thanks, good idea I will try that thanks for the number too

Ok thanks for that, as for the parts I guess I will just have to make them, I,ve done one of the valve plates already, and hey it works, just got to do a couple more and find gasket material.

hi darren your compressor is a dunlop 206 ico561 is a part number for the crankcase cover the alloy shims and most other parts eg for rebuild are still available i can send u workshop manaul and parts list for your dunlop if needed . a phone call to me on 01744 605039 will be better and easier on my 1 finger typing thanks stan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom