Haskel booster pump for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He'e

Reaction score
# of dives
I have a freshly rebuilt model #28153, AGD-15, that pumps up to 4500 psi.
We currently have too many and would like to sell one.
Asking $1400
Call Kerry at 850-572-2275

Attachments

• IMAG0220.jpg
    IMAG0220.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 474
  • IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 427
This booster may have been purchased by American Airworks for a rebuild and resale.

Hi Guys... looking for a booster for my centre... any ideas or connections anyone may have would be greatly appreciated :)

Best regards,
Chris.

Check Ebay, but you have to be patient. They are there. I bought a Hydraulics International booster for 66% off new price. The booster was new in box but a 2007 model. It was owned along with a few others in the box from a paintball distributor that was liquidating. If you can O2 clean or pay to have a paintball booster O2 cleaned it could save you $$$. Just make sure you buy the right type of booster ie. output psi, drive gas Psi requirements, single acting, double acting, double stage, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a haskel? I have on fully serviced and all gauges calibrated and o2 cleaned. If interested let me know. Justin 386-843-7333. It is an agt 15/30...

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom