Activated carbon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

After 10 years running scuba diving centers I now work for a company involved in air purification. Last year we started a new partnership in conjunction with the Danish International Development agency with a company in Jakarta to make activated carbon. My colleagues are selling this for ventilation systems and water treatment plants, I am of course interested in the scuba industry. Can anyone tell me what size granulate you most prefer / regularly use in your compressors? And anything else that is critical for use in breathing systems.

The AC is made from carbonised coconut shells so is CO2-neutral and very porous/absorbent. I understand this is the best for diving air?

As we are selling directly from the factory we are offering the AC 20-30% cheaper than we believe it can currently be found in Europe. Free samples available for the right companies interested in larger quantities, but we are happy to ship smaller orders also :)

Back
Top Bottom