Bauer Mariner Compressor for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surface Tension

Contributor
Reaction score
This sale is for a Bauer Mariner high pressure breathing air compressor. Suitable for filling SCUBA, SCBA and paintball cylinders. Compressor is in very good condition and runs like a sewing machine. Great for a small dive club or a few guys filling their own cylinders. No more VIP's or under-fills.

Continuous duty rated to 5000psi.

8.4 CFM charging rate. The name plate indicates a three phase motor, but it is actually equipped with a 7.5HP SINGLE PHASE motor.

I converted the compressor to synthetic oil when I first purchased it. It is a cherry of a compressor and I hate to sell it but I upgraded to a K14.

Upgraded filtration includes Bauer P0 filtration canister as a coalescing filter followed by a 33 inch filter stack rated at 34,200 cubic feet at 70 degrees. This is easily a 1000 dollar upgrade from a PO alone. A fill whip is also included in sale.

I would prefer local pick-up but might consider shipping at buyers expense. Compressor is located in Orlando.

$4400

Dave
407-353-5979

DSC03175.jpgDSC03177.jpgDSC03180.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom