How to use dive compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi I'm new to this , I have been diving for two years and served my time so far with bsac , I have been trained on the club compressor but I bought a portable bristol compressor with a Honda petrol engine it's a bit old but should do the job it's got a 14" by 4"filter tower,it is completely different to the clubs leaving me confused , any one who can give me step by step instructions it would be lots off help ,thanks

Pm sent
Some photos will help id this unit

I was an American Bristol dealer for over 25 years. I currently have over 100 of the 4S7-70 compressors and lots of spare parts. If you will post a picture, I will send you a manual (digital copy). For comparison look at my web site <sheldensportinggoods.com> I can help and you won't be charged for information and assistance.
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

I think you have to have five or more posts to put up a picture. so, babble a bit and then the picture Icon should be visible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom