VYPER Download problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carldarl

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally turned lose enough money and bought the interface cable for my VYPER. The new USB connection one. I can't get my PC to recognise that the vyper is connected.

The Suunto software looks at com1 and com3 but my PC has assigned the connection to com4. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My LDS is closed till next week and I'd like to get the downloads done sooner.

Thanks for any help...

carldarl:
I finally turned lose enough money and bought the interface cable for my VYPER. The new USB connection one. I can't get my PC to recognise that the vyper is connected.

The Suunto software looks at com1 and com3 but my PC has assigned the connection to com4. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? My LDS is closed till next week and I'd like to get the downloads done sooner.

Thanks for any help...

Which software version are you using?
You should be able to manually choose which com port the computer is connected. If you don't manage to recognize the Vyper, check that connections are clean, and that you really have activated the transfer function from the Vyper :D

Jai Bar:
Which software version are you using?
You should be able to manually choose which com port the computer is connected. If you don't manage to recognize the Vyper, check that connections are clean, and that you really have activated the transfer function from the Vyper :D

Tanks for the suggestions. I figured it out at about 4am this morning. (couldn't sleep)

The DM software didn't like that I had the HotSync Manager running in the background for my Palm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom